Sahuarita, Arizona

Since I no longer lived in Puerto Rico, I decided to contact Ladies of America about canceling my account.They asked for proof of my change of residence, so I sent papers confirming my new address.

They would not accept this information and asked for more proof on three different occasions. I sent my license information, a rental receipt with my name and new address, my bank information that included my new address.

They still charged me money during this whole exchange.This is really ridiculous that such a large company would do this, after all the I formation that I provided, they still will not cancel my membership.

Review about: Lady Of America Membership.

Had an Experience with Lady Of America?

Comments

Lifetime Fitness - Life Time Fitness Cell Phone Policy Not Enforced EVER. Lifetime Fitness "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..." Read more 24 HOUR FITNESS BENSONHURST CLUB IN BROOKLYN NY: ABHORRENT CONDITIONS 24 Hour Fitness "I have notified management several times as well as notifying the Corporate Office of the abhorrent conditions. The facility is poorly maintained and has since declined since its takeover..." Read more Beachbody: Worst Customer Service Experience of My Life Beachbody "Back in November, I decided to start the 21 Day Fix program with Beachbody after chatting with one of my friends who is currently a coach. There was a Thanksgiving..." Read more Lady Of America - Membership Review from South Miami Heights, Florida Lady Of America "Envie las pruebas de mi cambio de direccion en febrero y pague el ultimo mes y me llaman 40 d despues queno tienen las evidencias..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more