2.7
Cleanliness

This place is the worst place i have ever gone too first off the Lady in charge meghan was a horrible and rude person her receptionist was nice she was great she helped me with anything it seemed like she was there more then the store owner herself.The child care lady Rose was amazing she is lovely.

But meghan on the other hand one time she even refused to turn on the AC she is very cheap and didnt care about her members at all horrible place im glad it closed down.I hope she never runs another business again.

Had an Experience with Lady Of America?

Comments

AGREED WITH ALL YOU WROTE.

MEGHAN TOTALLY UNCOOPERATIVE, SEVERAL SITUATIONS!

Ymca - Racial complaint Ymca "My husband sign me online for services to be able to workout ..I came on 06/19/2017 at 7:25 am and (Tee) the receptionist lady asked me how could she helped..." Read more David Barton Gym - No Privacy: Women in Men's locker room, Men taking selfies only with towels on.... David Barton Gym "WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you..." Read more Planet Fitness - Unprofessional staff Planet Fitness "I have been a member of Planet Fitness for years and never had any issue with any staff until today, where I felt I was unfairly treated and discriminated. I..." Read more 24 HOUR FITNESS BENSONHURST CLUB IN BROOKLYN NY: ABHORRENT CONDITIONS 24 Hour Fitness "I have notified management several times as well as notifying the Corporate Office of the abhorrent conditions. The facility is poorly maintained and has since declined since its takeover..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more