I cancd my membership with lady of amer.and was told my pymnt would be drafted one mre time in Dec.They continued to draft in Jan and when I called them they said I didn't go through the proper channels in cancelling my membership so I did as I was told again and it was drafted one more time in feb.

I was sent a letter from national fitness saying they were a debt collection company for loa and that I owed them 16.18. when I called them I was told that was "just a formality" whatever. this place is a disgrace.

a scam.do not join.

Review about: Lady Of America Membership.

Had an Experience with Lady Of America?

Comments

what did you end up doing ?? the same thing is happening to me!!....it sounds shady that once our membership is cancelled they continue to charge month after month with different excuses?!!!

Lady Of America - Membership Review from South Miami Heights, Florida Lady Of America "Envie las pruebas de mi cambio de direccion en febrero y pague el ultimo mes y me llaman 40 d despues queno tienen las evidencias..." Read more Orangetheory Fitness - OrangeTheory OVERCHARGES RIP OFF - FRAUD Orangetheory Fitness "Started ORANGE THEORY – WEST PALM BEACH in May-charged May 1. Cancelled May 17. Received a confirmation email on May 18 that I was cancelled but since..." Read more Anytime Fitness Brentwood Calgary, Alberta Anytime Fitness "I was interviewed for an Assistant Manager position with the owner Tarik, on Friday October 14, 2016 @ 10am. I was told that I was hired and was asked to..." Read more 24 HOUR FITNESS BENSONHURST CLUB IN BROOKLYN NY: ABHORRENT CONDITIONS 24 Hour Fitness "I have notified management several times as well as notifying the Corporate Office of the abhorrent conditions. The facility is poorly maintained and has since declined since its takeover..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more