I cancd my membership with lady of amer.and was told my pymnt would be drafted one mre time in Dec.They continued to draft in Jan and when I called them they said I didn't go through the proper channels in cancelling my membership so I did as I was told again and it was drafted one more time in feb.

I was sent a letter from national fitness saying they were a debt collection company for loa and that I owed them 16.18. when I called them I was told that was "just a formality" whatever. this place is a disgrace.

a scam.do not join.

Review about: Lady Of America Membership.

Had an Experience with Lady Of America?

Comments

what did you end up doing ?? the same thing is happening to me!!....it sounds shady that once our membership is cancelled they continue to charge month after month with different excuses?!!!

Orangetheory Fitness - OrangeTheory OVERCHARGES RIP OFF - FRAUD Orangetheory Fitness "Started ORANGE THEORY – WEST PALM BEACH in May-charged May 1. Cancelled May 17. Received a confirmation email on May 18 that I was cancelled but since..." Read more La Fitness - Frustrated La Fitness "WE have been members at the LA Fitness in Holmdel, NJ for many years. The past year this place has gone down hill in a big way, there are many..." Read more Ymca - Racial complaint Ymca "My husband sign me online for services to be able to workout ..I came on 06/19/2017 at 7:25 am and (Tee) the receptionist lady asked me how could she helped..." Read more Beachbody: Worst Customer Service Experience of My Life Beachbody "Back in November, I decided to start the 21 Day Fix program with Beachbody after chatting with one of my friends who is currently a coach. There was a Thanksgiving..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Shabby Workmanship Heartland Rvs "Bought a 2014 Cyclone 4114 in Nov of 2014 and have to say, the quality, for a rig that retailed for $100,000+, is horrible. First rainstorm it flooded my kitchen..." Read more Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation - The worst company ever!!!! Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation "Bank made a mistake in sending a payment last year but any subsequent payment was on time since it is scheduled automatically. Instead of notifying us about the missing payment,..." Read more Rec Direct - What junk dr wellness Rec Direct "I bought the dr wellness spa in 2014 for around $3900 in the first year I had to replace the motor twice the heater 3 times the main board well..." Read more Quest Diagnostics - What the *** is going on with Quest Quest Diagnostics "I been having blood work every 30 days to monitor some adjustments on medications. It’s been the same tests ran same panels marked. And now all of the sudden missing..." Read more