Guaynabo, Guaynabo

Hoy recibi llamada de Puerto Rico (787-462-3541) indicando que estoy demanda por $10,000 por inclumplimiento de contrato *** Nu Lady of America .Les dije que jamás he incumplido contrato y me estoy preparando para demanda.

Nos cerraron en el 2010 y en el 2012 nos sacaron dinero de nuestra cuenta bancaria. Reclamé y me llamaron del 1-800-697-9055 en el 2012 donde revisé por internet que llovían las querellas. Me escribieron cobrando y les escribí en el 2012 diciendo que no debía.

Cuatro años después (2016) me quieren demandar.Quiero que se entere el mundo que Nu Lady of America nos quiere sacar dinero a los que en una ocasion nos cerraron sin notificación previa.

Review about: Lady Of America Membership.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Lady Of America?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Muv Fitness - Review in Fitness Centers category from Hartsville, South Carolina Muv Fitness "I am an employee (personal trainer) of Muv fitness in West Columbia, SC and am submitting a complaint on the performance of Lamaria Jamison. She is very unprofessional, uses profane..." Read more Anytime Fitness Brentwood Calgary, Alberta Anytime Fitness "I was interviewed for an Assistant Manager position with the owner Tarik, on Friday October 14, 2016 @ 10am. I was told that I was hired and was asked to..." Read more Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more Beachbody: Worst Customer Service Experience of My Life Beachbody "Back in November, I decided to start the 21 Day Fix program with Beachbody after chatting with one of my friends who is currently a coach. There was a Thanksgiving..." Read more Saia will damage your shipments, then lie through their teeth Saia "I ordered a bunk bed for my children recently, and the seller chose to ship with Saia. I'd never dealt with them before, but after this instance I can say..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more EVGO - BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES! EVgo "Please be advised that Evgo owes me the sum of $5,000.00 for the reason described herein. On 06/27/2017 I inquired to the HR manager the status of a position I..." Read more