Guaynabo, Guaynabo

Hoy recibi llamada de Puerto Rico (787-462-3541) indicando que estoy demanda por $10,000 por inclumplimiento de contrato *** Nu Lady of America .Les dije que jamás he incumplido contrato y me estoy preparando para demanda.

Nos cerraron en el 2010 y en el 2012 nos sacaron dinero de nuestra cuenta bancaria. Reclamé y me llamaron del 1-800-697-9055 en el 2012 donde revisé por internet que llovían las querellas. Me escribieron cobrando y les escribí en el 2012 diciendo que no debía.

Cuatro años después (2016) me quieren demandar.Quiero que se entere el mundo que Nu Lady of America nos quiere sacar dinero a los que en una ocasion nos cerraron sin notificación previa.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of lady of america membership. Lady Of America needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lady of america membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lady Of America.

Had an Experience with Lady Of America?

Comments

Planet Fitness - Unprofessional staff Planet Fitness "I have been a member of Planet Fitness for years and never had any issue with any staff until today, where I felt I was unfairly treated and discriminated. I..." Read more Workout Anytime - Membership Review Workout Anytime "My husband and I were just charged hidden fee's two of them For $63.50 each that was no where in our contract and we did not agree to it! Just..." Read more Fit4less - Customer Care Review Fit4less "I've been looking forward to Fit4less opening for months now. I have been unable to get anyone's attention (through the locked doors) so I can get a look around. No..." Read more Muv Fitness - I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! Muv Fitness "I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! The pool needs a lot of HELP. I took these picture on 5/26/2017 at the valley facility. I have expressed my disappointment in the..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more