1.8

I am undergoing some major hardship and could not continue paying my membership. I connected corporate/headquarters and was told that I would need to deal with this issue with the manager at my gym.

I tried repeatedly to do so in person and via phone, but the manager was never available, always out, gone....

Now months later I am still trying to address this issue and not the manager but someone else tells me they can not do anything for me. They can put my account on hold, freeze it, cancel it.. nothing... That does not make sense to me that they will not work with a member at all. What kind of business is this that headquarters and management do not care at all about their members but only their money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lady of america gym membership. Lady Of America needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lady of america gym membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lady Of America.

Had an Experience with Lady Of America?

Comments