I sing in at this gym thinking that was good,based in the lies that they tell you to sing in , the corporate guy named Christopher only talk Lies to costumer to tray to sell personal training and them he asign you with someone else he fire the good trainers becouse affect the corp to sell more personal trainers the equipment are old and grouse I don't understand why they still open and is really spensive the trainers can help you there becouse they get in trouble the girls at the counter are really nice but obviously who is in charge at this place have no clue how run a business I fell sorry for the owners they don't now how hired competent people to work there. This place is horrible never sing in here the other two locations are close becouse management is horrible and incompetent.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lady of america customer care. Lady Of America needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lady of america customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lady Of America.

Had an Experience with Lady Of America?

Comments